Workshop - Create your own personalised charm bracelet
|From:||Sunday 11 November 2018|
|To:||Sunday 11 November 2018|
|Time:||10:00am - 01:00pm Sunday 11 November 2018|
|Location:||Tinker, 8 Dexter Street, Harristown, QLD 4350 Australia|
Create Your Own Personalised Bracelet
Join us for an amazing workshop where you can create your own personalised hand stamped/textured charm bracelet incorporating hand stamping and silversmithing skills.
During the workshop we will cover design, hand stamping, texturing, soldering and basic finishing and polishing.
You will finish the workshop with a bracelet that you have personalised how you like, made completely by you and that you can cherish forever.
What is included?
- Sterling silver bracelet chain
- 3 x pendants to stamp (your choice of all or a mix of sterling silver, gold or rose gold. If you would like more please let us know when you book, extras will be $7 each.)
- Jump rings and soldering equipment use
- Snacks, Tea and Coffee
What do you need to do/bring?
- Rough idea of what text you would like on each pendant, 1 - 2 words depending on your font choice on the day.
- Apron or old shirt just in case.
- Closed in shoes.
- Hair tied back
When: Sunday November 11th 10am - 1pm
Cost: $130, everything above included. Limited to 6 participants, you must be 16 or over to join.
8 Dexter Street
|Entry charges - Adult||$130|
|Booking information||TICKETS - To purchase tickets go to http://tix.yt/Ttq|
|Contact organisation||Mikah Hand Stamped Jewellery and Gifts|
|Is food and drink available?||Not applicable|
|Are toilets available?||Not applicable|
|Is there disabled access?||Not applicable|