FREE - Getting Grants Ready Online Webinar
|From:||Friday 29 May 2020|
|To:||Friday 29 May 2020|
|Time:||9:00am - 12:00pm Friday 29 May 2020|
|Location:||Web event (online only), , ,|
Date: 29/05/2020 9.00am-12.00pm
Please be advised this is a zoom webinar so therfore internet access is required.
Who should attend:
This webinar is the ideal for any business interested in finding out more about Queensland State Government Funding and COVID 19 Federal Government Business Sector Funding. This webinar will educate you how you can prepare for future grants funding - what funding exists and how you can use it to support your business.
Current developments in relation to available Government Grants will be discussed as well as how to get your Business Grant Ready!
What Will be Covered:
• Why and how to adapt your Business Plan for a Grants Application
• Grants Project Plan
• Grants Budget
• Grant Writing Do’s & Don’ts
• Practical Writing Tips
• How to undertake a Statement of Need exercise
• Grants Acquittal & Evaluation
• Creating Grants Templates for Standard Application Questions
• Identification & explanation of Queensland Government Business Grants and Federal Government COVID 19 Business Support Funding
About the Presenter: Keith Whelan
Keith presently works sourcing grants and funding for both the public and private sector across Australia. He presently teaches Grant Writing Courses at the University of University of Sydney, ANU Canberra & the University of Adelaide and acts as a Consultant for all levels of Government in Australia.
|Entry charges - Adult||Free|
|Entry charges - Child||Free|
|Is food and drink available?||Not applicable|
|Are toilets available?||Not applicable|
|Is there disabled access?||Not applicable|