Aust Gov. mobile service day - talk to staff about Centrelink, Medicare & child support services (Pittsworth)
|From:||Thursday 07 December 2017|
|To:||Thursday 07 December 2017|
|Time:||9:00am - 04:00pm Thursday 07 December 2017|
|Location:||Centenary Park, PArk Street, Pittsworth, Qld 4356 Australia|
Visit the Mobile Service Centre to find out about Australian Government payments and services for rural families, older Australians, students, job seekers, people with disability, carers, farmers and self-employed people.
Staff can provide you with information and support. They can also help you create a myGov account. myGov is a simple and secure way to access government services online.
Information and help you can access on board the Mobile Service Centres
We provide information, help and support to rural and regional communities, including:
• older Australians
• job seekers
• people with disability
• self-employed people.
We can assist you with:
• registering and using the department’s
• new claims for Centrelink payments
• updating and confirming Centrelink and
• conducting a free hearing health check/hearing test
• information on how financial matters may impact
• assistance with payment and service options
• rural payment entitlements for eligible farmers
• non-cash Medicare transactions
• enrolling for and issuing new Medicare cards
• updating and re-issuing Medicare cards
• social work support and referrals.
|Is food and drink available?||Not applicable|
|Are toilets available?||Not applicable|
|Is there disabled access?||Not applicable|