Building Better Business
|From:||Wednesday 15 May 2019|
|To:||Wednesday 15 May 2019|
|Time:||8:30am - 10:30am Wednesday 15 May 2019|
|Location:||Burke & Wills Hotel, 554 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba, Queensland Australia|
Learn how you can grow your business and achieve workplace confidence with the right contracts and policies. Designed to add value to small business owners
Co presented by experienced coaches from Your Business Momentum and Australia's largest supplier of workplace relations services, Employsure.
Your Business Momentum not only have years of experience, but they also understand the challenges in running a small business, as they are owners themselves. They will discuss:
- • Secrets to increasing the profit in your business
- • How to make sure you can invest in your business with increased cash flow
- • Highlight opportunities to improve your bottom line
- • Learn key factors that slow your growth and how to overcome them
One of the greatest challenges faced by small business, is navigating the complexities of people. Every business owner should take the time to understand their obligations and put measures in place to be prepared and protected. Employsure will discuss:
- • Employment entitlements - e.g. personal leave
- • Contract and policies - what is the difference?
- • Unfair dismissal - avoiding a claim
Hear directly from the experts in the field.
Seats are limited!
554 Ruthven Street
|Contact phone||0499 777 460|
|Booking information||Register at https://employsure.com.au/cohost/yourbusinessmomentum/|
|Is food and drink available?||Yes|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|