Winter Heritage Festival
|From:||Tuesday 19 November 2019|
|To:||Monday 08 July 2019|
|Time:||10:00am - 02:00pm Tuesday 19 November 2019|
|Location:||The Woolshed At Jondaryan, 264 Jondaryan Evanslea Road, Jondaryan, 4403 Australia|
Grab your winter woollies, round up the family and have a fun day out (or four) at the Jondaryan Woolshed Winter Festival. The affordable event offers a wide range of activities, including many traditional favourites, PLUS we have wholesome and delicious tucker that won't break the bank!
- Our Winter Festival kicks off on Friday, 5th July at 10am and concludes at 2pm on Monday, 8th July.
- Opening hours: 10am to 4pm on Friday 5th, 9am to 4pm on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th, and 9am to 2pm on Monday 8th July.
- Everyday Family Activities include: Animal nursery, arts & crafts, blacksmith, horse & cart rides, jumping castle, mini train rides ($2 per ride), tractor train rides, whip making, PLUS a huge tractor & machinery display! Activity times vary - some periodically and others all day.
- Affordable food for purchase at our Damper and BBQ Hut and grab a coffee or milkshake at Swaggies Milk Bar.
- We have an action-packed program across the four days, including whip cracking, market stalls, a display by the Australian Great War Association, working dogs, shearing, dairy demonstrations, beekeeping, damper making, a grand parade and more! View our full program here: https://bit.ly/2Y39WLR
264 Jondaryan Evanslea Road
|Entry charges - Adult||$5 for locals (within 100km) or $10 for out-of-towners|
|Entry charges - Child||A gold coin donation for locals (within 100km) or $5 for out-of-towners|
|Entry charges - Concession||A gold coin for locals (100km) or $8.50 for out-of-towners|
|Contact phone||07 4692 2229|
|Contact organisation||Jondaryan Woolshed|
|Is food and drink available?||Yes|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|