Toowoomba Bypass Opening
|From:||Monday 20 January 2020|
|To:||Sunday 08 September 2019|
|Time:||11:00am - Monday 20 January 2020|
|Location:||Mort Street Interchange, Mort Street Interchange , Toowoomba, Qld 4350 Aust|
This event takes place over the weekend of 7th and 8th September 2019, from 11am
Saturday 7th September:
- Ride the Range bike ride.
- 2km walk from Mort Street Interchange to the Viaduct.
- Community food & Information stalls.
- Vintage Car display from local clubs.
Please note there are no ATM’s available. Cash only.
Access to Open Day is via free buses only. No parking available at the event site. Pick up points are:
1. Neil Street interchange (Central route)
2. Charlton Speedway (Western Route)
Sunday 8th September:
- The Marathon - Morning
- Opening by Dr John McVeigh. Afternoon
To Register for Open Day, visit https://bit.ly/2TGH7Up
Mort Street Interchange
|Entry charges - Adult||Free|
|Is food and drink available?||Yes|
|Are toilets available?||Not applicable|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|