Spring Heritage Festival
|From:||Saturday 06 June 2020|
|To:||Monday 30 September 2019|
|Time:||8:30am - 04:30pm Saturday 06 June 2020|
|Location:||Jondaryan Woolshed, 264 Jondaryan Evenslea Rd, Jondaryan, Queensland 4403 Australia|
Spring has sprung at the Jondaryan Woolshed and to celebrate, you are invited to our Spring Heritage Festival!
Our Spring Heritage Festival is an affordable, family-friendly event and offers a wide range of activities, including many traditional favourites. PLUS we have wholesome and delicious tucker that won't break the bank!
- Admission: $10.00 for adults, $8.50 for concessions and children $5.00
- Locals (residing within 100km): $5.00 adults, gold coin for children
- The event kicks off on Friday, 27th September and concludes on Monday, 30th September.
- Open daily from 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Everyday Family Activities include our animal nursery, arts & crafts, blacksmith, horse & cart rides, jumping castle, mini train rides ($2 per ride), tractor train rides, whip making, PLUS a tractor & machinery display! Activity times vary - some periodically and others all day.
- Affordable food for purchase at our Damper and BBQ Hut and grab a coffee or milkshake at Swaggies Milk Bar.
- We have an action-packed program across the four days, including whip cracking, market stalls, working dogs, shearing, dairy demonstrations, beekeeping, damper making ($5pp), a grand parade and more!
For more information, including our event program visit our Facebook page or website!
264 Jondaryan Evenslea Rd
|Entry charges - Adult||$5 for locals (within 100km) or $10 for out-of-towners|
|Entry charges - Child||Gold coin donation for locals (within 100km), $5 for out-of-towners|
|Entry charges - Concession||Gold coin donation for locals (within 100km), $8.50 for out-of-towners|
|Contact phone||07 4692 2229|
|Contact organisation||Jondaryan Woolshed|
|Is food and drink available?||Yes|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|