Camp Cooby Holiday Program
|From:||Sunday 26 January 2020|
|To:||Friday 10 January 2020|
|Time:||8:00am - 04:30pm Sunday 26 January 2020|
|Location:||Camp Cooby (Copy), 239 Loveday Road, Geham, QLD 4352 Australia|
If you are looking for fun, innovative, outdoor adventures and active learning experiences this school holiday.... Camp Cooby is the right place for you and your children! Our school holiday program is for young people from 6 to 13 years of age and provides a great opportunity for your children to build resilience, independence, and a sense of self-awareness through adventure!
At Camp Cooby we offer a dynamic mix of indoor and outdoor activities, based on our four core curriculum areas:
1. Outdoor Education - get down and dirty with our ropes course, canoeing, giant water slide, bush walks, hut building, raft building, water battles, and so many more fun activities!
2. Social and Emotional Wellbeing - discover yourself through our mindfulness and self-awareness activities
3. Environmental Science - get in touch with nature through our food production, waste management, aquaponics, and permaculture activities
4. Entrepreneurship & Technology - fly drones, problem solve, and brainstorm your dream startup business through our INCubate program!
Packages Available (incl. all meals, activities & accommodation):
• 3 Day Package - Day program only (Monday - Wednesday OR Wednesday - Friday) | $225 per child
• 3 Day, 2 Night Program Package (Monday - Wednesday OR Wednesday - Friday) | $325 per child
• 5 Day Package - Day program only | $350 per child
• 5 Day, 4 Night - Full Week Program Package | $525 per child
*Early Bird Pricing applies until 6 weeks before the holiday camp period begins
Camp Cooby is about a 30 minute drive north of Toowoomba.
Subject to availability, travel passes are available Monday - Friday $10 each way (pick up or return).
Pick up & drop off is from Toowoomba CBD - 121 West Street. 7:30am pickup and 5:30pm drop off.
Our program has a focus to help young people CONNECT, CARE AND LEAD!
*Some activities are weather dependent.
239 Loveday Road
|Contact phone||07 4696 6244|
|Contact organisation||Camp Cooby|
|Is food and drink available?||Yes|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|