CANCELLED - Gemfest - Gems & Jewellery
|From:||Saturday 17 October 2020|
|To:||Sunday 18 October 2020|
|Time:||12:00am - Saturday 17 October 2020|
|Location:||Centenary Heights State High School, 60 Ramsay St, Toowoomba, QLD 4350 Australia|
This event has been CANCELLED
GEMFEST - Gem & Jewellery is a community event for the whole family and is held annually in October. ALL ITEMS ARE FOR SALE: gemstones (cut and uncut), jewellery, crystals, fossils, minerals, beads and lapidary supplies. This visual spectacle shows Mother Nature’s handiwork at its best. Considered one of the best 2-day shows in Queensland. Everyone is invited.
- Bring the whole family: they'll love the Fossicking for Children.
- Great gift ideas for that special person in your life.
- Gemstone testing/identification will again be available. This is a community service to the public, done by a member of the Gemmological Association for a gold-coin donation.
- Missing a gemstone in your jewellery? Bring it along and see if you can find a match and have it fixed on site.
- Create your own unique piece of jewellery: purchase a setting and select your favourite gemstone and have it set before you go home.
- Tickets for three fabulous jewellery raffle prizes for sale; hourly lucky door prizes.
Hosted by the Toowoomba Lapidary Club, some 28 gem and jewellery dealers coming from Central Queensland in the north, to Sydney in the south, will collectively put together a visually spectacular expo inside the Assembly Hall. Outside the hall, some 35 stalls also sell jewellery, gemstones and mineral specimens. Opal miners take advantage of the outdoor sun to enhance the kaleidoscope of rainbow colours. Once again, all items are for sale.
For further information about the Toowoomba Lapidary Club and GEMFEST:
Hours: Saturday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm; Sunday 8.30 am - 3.00 pm.
60 Ramsay St
|Entry charges - Adult||$5.00|
|Entry charges - Child||free|
|Contact phone||Riki: 0458 728 649 or Dave: 0417 611 820|
|Booking information||Inside and Outside traders receive an invitation to trade by the Organising committee. Public pay entry fee upon arrival.|
|Contact organisation||Toowoomba Lapidary Club Inc|
|Is food and drink available?||Yes|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|