Focus on Farms Photography Competition
|From:||Wednesday 12 May 2021|
|To:||Thursday 20 August 2020|
|Time:||8:00am - 05:00pm Wednesday 12 May 2021|
|Location:||Toowoomba, , Toowoomba City, 4350 Australia|
· 5th Annual Photographic Competition
· This event is open to all residents of TRC region.
· Help to showcase our beautiful farming region with images of the Darling Downs.
· Under 18 and School categories are FREE.
· Costa Georgardis is judging the School section this year.
· Fabulous prize for winning school entry.
· All details are on the web page: https://gdcclg.wixsite.com/group
· Open and Under 18 categories are to be uploaded to the web page.
· Images on display at Royal Bulls Head Inn during Carnival of Flowers Week.
· Perpetual trophy for best Landcare entry in Nicki Laws category.
FREE ENTRY U/18 & School Categories.
Entry fee in Open & Nicki Laws Landcare Category is $5.00 irrespective of number of entries submitted. Maximum 3 entries per category.
Entries in Open & U/18 categories to be uploaded to GDCC Landcare website: https://gdcclg.wixsite.com/group Image size to be 1MB -2MB **.
Entries in Nicki Laws & Primary School categories to submit online entry form & include a photo of your entry for our records.
Images to be taken on the Darling Downs preferably within the past 18 months. Images taken with motion-sensor cameras not allowed.
Rules allow the Group to publish any submitted photos for promotional or educational purposes. Winners announced at Presentation (Nov. 7th)
Judge’s decision is final. Payment to GDCC Landcare account: BSB: 638-070 Acc. No. 7115660; Details: Your Name + Focus on Farms **More details on our website**
Entries will be on display at: Royal Bulls Head Inn - Carnival of Flowers Week, Sept; TRC Mobile Library - touring thorughout October; Goombungee Library - Goombungee Jacaranda Festival, Nov 7.
|Entry charges - Adult||$5|
|Entry charges - Child||U18 Free|
|Entry charges - Concession||N/A|
|Entry charges - Family||N/A|
|Entry charges - Group||N/A|
|Entry charges - Student||U18 Free|
|Contact phone||0475 311 525|
|Contact organisation||Gomaren & Doctors Creek Catchment Landcare|
|Is food and drink available?||Not applicable|
|Are toilets available?||Not applicable|
|Is there disabled access?||Not applicable|