Supporting Community Wellbeing in Toowoomba
|From:||Thursday 29 April 2021|
|To:||Thursday 29 April 2021|
|Time:||8:15am - 11:45am Thursday 29 April 2021|
|Location:||Supporting Community Wellbeing in Toowoomba, Community Court, Highfield, QLD 4352 Australia|
Join Queensland Alliance for Mental Health (QAMH) for an opportunity to learn, connect and collaborate for improved community wellbeing in Toowoomba. This FREE event is open to community groups and the general public.
An excellent line up of local presenters, including:
- Jennifer Black, QAMH update
- Debbie Bailey, Toowoomba Clubhouse - '5 Ways to Wellbeing'
- Meghan Wilson, Toowoomba Regional Council - The CHANGE Project
- Deb Smith, Rural and Remote Mental Health
- Rodney Watton, Lifeline Darling Downs & South West QLD Ltd - The Community Connector Program
- Hannah Belesky, CatholicCare Social Services - TRAMS, Toowoomba Refugee and Migrant Support Program
Registration is essential.
|Entry charges - Adult||Free|
|Contact phone||07 3394 8480|
|Booking information||To register, simply add your details at this link: https://bit.ly/32b9kI2|
|Is food and drink available?||Not applicable|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|