Italian Cooking Workshop with Foodie Shots
|From:||Sunday 25 July 2021|
|To:||Sunday 25 July 2021|
|Time:||10:00am - 02:00pm Sunday 25 July 2021|
|Location:||Rosalie House Vineyard and Cellar Door, 135 Lavender's Rd , Lilyvale, QLD Australia|
Comfort food and Italy just go hand in hand. Using secondary cuts learn how to make a rustic meal and a traditional dessert
Come and enjoy a Foodie Shots Cooking Workshops with one of Toowoombas longest serving chefs Stephen Simon as he takes you through many of the techniques and sharing inside tips and tricks to ensure you can wow your family and friends.
Your class includes:
- access to an industry expert for 4 hrs
- learn knife skills with vegetables
- learn the art of braising and use of secondary cuts
- learn how to make osso buco
- learn what a gremolata is
- learn the secret to soft and nutty polenta
- make a luscious tiramisu
- sit down to a beautiful lunch at the award winning Rosalie House 1pm-2pm
- receive the sixth series of Foodie Shots Collectible Recipe Cards
We will then all have a chance to sit, chat and enjoy a beautiful lunch with new friends among the vines. Purchase a glass of wine to compliment your meal and enjoy the afternoon just like in Italy. Use this time to really ask Chef Stephen the ‘how do I’ questions. You get to take home your tiramisu so it can really develop the flavour overnight to share with your family or friends…or you can have another one yourself!
- these classes are predominantly standing.
- minimum number of foodies required is 12
- no refunds for the classes unless cancelled however we can accept transfers to another guest.
135 Lavender's Rd
|Entry charges - Adult||197|
|Contact phone||0404 455 936|
|Booking information||DATE: Sunday 25th July 2021
TIME: 10am – 2.00pm
LOCATION: Rosalie House Cellar Door 135 Lavenders Rd, Lilyvale QLD 4352
TICKET PRICE: $197
|Contact organisation||Foodie Shots|
|Is food and drink available?||Not applicable|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|