Public Speaking Bootcamp
|From:||Saturday 24 July 2021|
|To:||Saturday 24 July 2021|
|Time:||9:00am - 04:00pm Saturday 24 July 2021|
|Location:||Toowoomba City Library, Herries Street, Toowoomba, QLD|
Build your confidence and learn how to be a more effective speaker in a supportive workshop environment.
What would it mean for you to be able to express yourself with more confidence and more clarity in these situations?
- Speeches and presentations
- Meetings, panel discussions & interviews
- Conversations with staff and customers
Are any of these problems holding you back?
- Feeling self-conscious because of a fear of being judged.
- Thoughts and ideas racing around in your head that you just can’t seem to articulate.
- Your mind goes blank when you are in front of an audience.
- You find yourself rambling without making a clear point.
- You struggle to cut through the noise and connect with your audience.
- You find yourself being misheard, misunderstood and taken out of context.
Here’s what you will learn at my Public Speaking Bootcamp
- My B-FREE five-point strategy for managing nerves
- Three strategies for handling impromptu speaking situations
- Some of the science behind effective communication in ‘one-to-many’ scenarios (don’t worry it doesn’t get too complex)
- How to prepare three of the most common types of presentation
- Personal feedback regarding voice, gestures, and using vocal variety and movements for effect
- A warm and effective way to introduce another speaker
Toowoomba City Library
|Entry charges - Adult||$199|
|Contact phone||0427 360 293|
|Contact organisation||Wise Words Communications|
|Is food and drink available?||Not applicable|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|
Source: ATDW. This event has been separately listed with ATDW-Online to attract a national audience.