Blacksmithing Basics Workshop
|From:||Saturday 08 October 2022|
|To:||Sunday 09 October 2022|
|Time:||8:00am - 04:00pm Saturday 08 October 2022|
|Location:||Cobb + Co Museum, 27 Lindsay Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350 Australia|
Join Australian Champion Blacksmith Terry Drennan for a lesson in the custom built blacksmithing shop. Learn techniques such as drawing, upsetting, squaring, rounding, forge welding and riveting, barley twisting.
Create your own set of blacksmithing tools in this two day workshop.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL: Cost includes tuition, materials and meals. Some workshops have prerequisites, check website for details.
You need to know
• Participants must be 16 years and over
• Prerequisite: Nil
• Please note bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable unless required by law.
• For planning purposes, participants must declare injury or condition, such as autism, which may impact their ability to successfully complete the workshop.
• Please contact Cobb+Co Museum on 07 4659 4900 to discuss your suitability for this workshop.
• Please wear long sleeves, long pants, closed in boots and bring bottled water.
• For catering purposes, please supply us with information about your allergies and intolerances on the payment page.
27 Lindsay Street
|Entry charges - Adult||$420|
|Contact phone||07 4659 4900|
|Contact organisation||Cobb+Co Museum|
|Is food and drink available?||Yes|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|