|From:||Saturday 09 July 2022|
|To:||Sunday 10 July 2022|
|Time:||9:00am - 04:00pm Saturday 09 July 2022|
|Location:||Cobb + Co Museum, 27 Lindsay Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350 Australia|
Design, cut and construct a stunning stained glass framed panel using leadlight construction techniques under the expert instruction of glass artist Michele Hollister. All works will be cement sealed, lead blackened and polished.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL: Cost includes tuition, materials and meals. Some workshops have prerequisites, check website for details.
You need to know
• Participants must be 16 years and over
• Prerequisite: Nil
• Please note bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable unless required by law.
• Cobb & Co advise that for planning purposes, participants must declare injury or condition, such as autism, which may impact their ability to successfully complete the workshop.
• Please contact Cobb+Co Museum on 07 4659 4900 to discuss your suitability for this workshop.
• Please wear long sleeves, long pants, closed in shoes and bring bottled water.
• For catering purposes, please supply us with information about your allergies and intolerances on the payment page.
27 Lindsay Street
|Entry charges - Adult||$400|
|Contact organisation||Cobb+Co Museum|
|Is food and drink available?||Yes|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|