|From:||Saturday 10 September 2022|
|To:||Sunday 11 September 2022|
|Time:||9:00am - 04:00pm Saturday 10 September 2022|
|Location:||Cobb + Co Museum, 27 Lindsay Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350 Australia|
Under the expert instruction of Jemica Ostrofski seasoned jewellery artisan, participants will be guided on how to create your very own unique sterling silver ring. Exploring techniques such as soldering, texturing and polishing, as well as sawing, drilling and forming. Previous experience is beneficial although not necessary.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL: Cost includes tuition, materials and meals. Some workshops have prerequisites, check website for details.
You need to know
• Participants must be 16 years and over
• Prerequisite: Nil
• Please note bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable unless required by law.
• Cobb & Co advise that for planning purposes, participants must declare injury or condition, such as autism, which may impact their ability to successfully complete the workshop.
* Please contact Cobb+Co Museum on 07 4659 4900 to discuss your suitability for this workshop.
• Please bring bottled water and wear long sleeves, long pants and closed in shoes.
• For catering purposes, please supply us with information about your allergies and intolerances on the payment page.
27 Lindsay Street
|Entry charges - Adult||$390|
|Contact phone||07 46594900|
|Contact organisation||Cobb+Co Museum|
|Is food and drink available?||Yes|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|