Metalsmithing Teen Workshop
|From:||Wednesday 06 July 2022|
|To:||Wednesday 06 July 2022|
|Time:||9:00am - 12:00pm Wednesday 06 July 2022|
|Location:||Cobb + Co Museum, 27 Lindsay Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350 Australia|
Under the guide of Silversmith Jemica Ostrofski, learn how to design and fabricate textured jewellery using recycled metals. The basic metalsmithing techniques of mark making will be explored using various hammers, letter stamps, number stamps and other tools.
Designed for teens aged 13-17 years old, in this three hour workshop students can choose to make either a pair of earrings, a ring, necklace or key chain.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL: Cost includes tuition, materials and meals*. Some workshops have prerequisites, check website for details.
*Teen Workshops include tuition and materials only.
You need to know
• Participants must be 13-17 years old
• Prerequisite: Nil
• Please note bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable unless required by law.
•Cobb & Co advise that for planning purposes, participants must declare injury or condition, such as autism, which may impact their ability to successfully complete the workshop.
• Please contact Cobb+Co Museum on 07 4659 4900 to discuss your suitability for this workshop.
• Please wear long sleeves, long pants, closed in shoes and bring bottled water.
• For catering purposes, please supply us with information about your allergies and intolerances on the payment page.
27 Lindsay Street
|Entry charges - Child||$85|
|Contact phone||07 46594900|
|Contact organisation||Cobb+Co Museum|
|Is food and drink available?||Not applicable|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Not applicable|