Bridle Making Workshop
|From:||Saturday 22 October 2022|
|To:||Sunday 23 October 2022|
|Time:||9:00am - 04:00pm Saturday 22 October 2022|
|Location:||Cobb + Co Museum, 27 Lindsay Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350 Australia|
Join Churchill Fellow Bob Edwards, who has been a local saddler for over 50 years for this two day workshop in creating your own leather bridle. At the end of the weekend, you will have completed your own custom piece.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL: Cost includes tuition, materials and meals. Some workshops have prerequisites, check website for details.
You need to know
• Participants must be 16 years and over
• Prerequisite: Nil
• Please note bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable unless required by law.
• Cobb & Co advise that for planning purposes, participants must declare injury or condition, such as autism, which may impact their ability to successfully complete the workshop.
• Please contact Cobb+Co Museum on 07 4659 4900 to discuss your suitability for this workshop.
• Please wear long sleeves, long pants, closed in shoes and bring bottled water.
• For catering purposes, please supply us with information about your allergies and intolerances on the payment page.
27 Lindsay Street
|Entry charges - Adult||$375|
|Contact phone||07 46594900|
|Contact organisation||Cobb+Co Museum|
|Is food and drink available?||Yes|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|