Shibori & Indigo Dye Workshop
|From:||Saturday 17 September 2022|
|To:||Saturday 17 September 2022|
|Time:||8:00am - 12:00pm Saturday 17 September 2022|
|Location:||Groom Park, , Toowoomba, Queensland 4350 Australia|
POPUP Workshop. Fun, interactive way to learn the art of Shibori using an Indigo dye vat in this beginners workshop.
Date and time
- Morning workshop 9:30am to 12:30pm on the 17th September 2022
- Groom Park Hall, 104 Neil Street, Toowoomba
In this workshop we will explore how to utilise indigo and Shibori techniques to create your own beautiful and unique patterned designs.
- Learn how to create and maintain an indigo vat
- Learn different pattern making techniques; binding, stitching, folding, twisting and compressing.
- We utilise folded, tied and clamped resist techniques on the workshop
- Dye natural fiber goods in a indigo vat
- All dye materials are provided along with scarf or teatowels or linen bag (you select which one you want to dye)
- Instruction will be given on a creating a variety of patterns.
Wear clothes appropriate for dyeing.
|Entry charges - Adult||100|
|Contact phone||0466 373 216|
|Contact organisation||Imprint Corner|
|Is food and drink available?||Yes|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|