Pittsworth craft and fine food spectacular
|From:||Wednesday 21 April 2021|
|To:||Sunday 14 October 2018|
|Time:||9:00am - 01:00pm Wednesday 21 April 2021|
|Location:||Pittsworth Town Hall auditorium, Yandilla Street, Pittsworth, Queensland Australia|
- Devonshire teas and light lunches available.
- Crafty Quilters Exhibition and Sales.
- Prize Winning Spring Gardens.
- Decorated Business Windows.
- Magnificent Stained Glass Memorial Windows at St Andrew's Anglican Church.
Saturday in Centenary Park (adjacent to the Town Hall) will have BBQs, Plant Stall and Adornments for your Garden, Children's Activities and Live Entertainment.
|Entry charges - Adult||Free|
|Contact phone||07 4693 3414|
|Is food and drink available?||Yes|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|