Pittsworth craft and fine food spectacular
|From:||Monday 26 October 2020|
|To:||Sunday 14 October 2018|
|Time:||9:00am - 01:00pm Monday 26 October 2020|
|Location:||Pittsworth Town Hall auditorium, Yandilla Street, Pittsworth, Queensland Australia|
- Devonshire teas and light lunches available.
- Crafty Quilters Exhibition and Sales.
- Prize Winning Spring Gardens.
- Decorated Business Windows.
- Magnificent Stained Glass Memorial Windows at St Andrew's Anglican Church.
Saturday in Centenary Park (adjacent to the Town Hall) will have BBQs, Plant Stall and Adornments for your Garden, Children's Activities and Live Entertainment.
|Entry charges - Adult||Free|
|Contact phone||07 4693 3414|
|Is food and drink available?||Yes|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Yes|