|From:||Tuesday 18 February 2020|
|To:||Tuesday 18 February 2020|
|Time:||6:00pm - 08:00pm Tuesday 18 February 2020|
|Location:||Canvas Coworking Space, 1/625 Ruthven St, Toowoomba, Queensland 4350 Australia|
Podcaster Ellen Ronalds Keene from Perk Digital and Self-Care for Teachers will be joining us to share her experience and expertise with podcasting.
Over 1.6 million Australians listen to podcasts and this number continues to grow according to Ray Morgan Research
As digital content consumption grows, people are turning to Podcasts to listen to a wide range of topics when commuting, walking the dog, sweating it out at the gym and even to relax before bed.
The rise in podcasts is great news for small businesses working to reach new audiences and customers.
Podcasts are a new way of listening to content, in a format similar to radio but with the ability to listen to episodes at each person’s own convenience.
Limited places – 30
FREE FOR EAT DIGITAL GROUP MEMBERS – SIGN UP HERE
By the end of this workshop, you will know:- Whether or not starting a podcast is right for your business
- The benefits of guesting on podcasts
- The tools and equipment needed to get started
- How to use podcasts to grow your audience
- Some of the ways to monetise your podcast. You will hear from Ellen about her journey to becoming a Podcasting Entrepreneur, starting the Teacher Wellbeing podcast as well as launching and producing hundreds of podcast episodes through Perk Digital. You will learn:
- What she has learnt and how she has grown her community
- The three ways podcasts can benefit your business and which ones are right for you
- About the various tools and equipment available for podcasting and which ones are the best to get started
- How podcasting can increase your authority, following and KLT factor with your audience
- Some tips and tricks for communicating effectively in your podcast.
At the end we will have Q&A time with Ellen so bring all your podcasting questions along!
Who should attend this session?
* You have a business or are planning on starting a business
* You already have a Podcast and want to learn more
* You want to increase your leads and potential customers
* You want to learn about Podcasting and not sure where to start
1/625 Ruthven St
|Entry charges - Adult||$47|
|Contact organisation||EAT Digital|
|Is food and drink available?||Not applicable|
|Are toilets available?||Yes|
|Is there disabled access?||Not applicable|